Catching up...

It's been a long time since I wrote on here, and as you all know I rarely ever leave it that long. Unfortunately I have been so busy that I have had no time to write all of the things I wanted to, so I thought I'd let you know what I've been doing...

So I started work back at my aunty and uncles Interior buiness, RJS Interiors. You may remember I did some work for them last year to market a textile brand they are bringing to the UK from the Philippenes, this is still in the process of happening and I will be helping them with this again this year, along with redesigning their website. Something I have never done before but should be very interesting, so I will keep you all updated on whats going on with that.

I have also been doing a bit more visual at work, and the personal shopping is (i hope) taking off alot more now. So I'm in London three days a week and the rest I'm in Manchester at Gap. Very tiring especially with all the travelling in between but I'm sure the end result of the summer will make it all worth while.

There are some more exciting things to tell you but unfortunately that is enough for now, and instead I am going to write a few articles over the course of today to keep you occupied... 

Thanks so much for the continued support for my writing and my blog, without you lot I wouldnt have had the confidence to keep it up, and to see the page views rising even when I dont have time to write means a lot to me. I'll try not to leave it so long next time!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment