Most Wanted..

As most people who know me will know, I've been having major money troubles recently, and ohhhh how I can't wait for the summer for these to be well and truly over. For the last year I haven't been able to go shopping whenever I want, buy the latest trends and spend hours trawling the shops taking part in my favourite past time. When this part of my life is over, and I move back home for family meals and more disposable income, I will appreciate shopping in a way which okay, maybe I wasn't before. 
So, I've put together a little wishlist of all the things I will be investing my first big pay cheque on - let me know what you think!


Marks and Spencer - £49.50

Miss Selfridge - £25.00


Topshop - £22.00


Topshop - £58.00


Topshop Unique - £110.00


Vampire Bunnies - £45.00

Mango - £34.99
Alexander McQueen - £165.00


All Saints - £395.00



Viktor & Rolf - £76.00


Mary Portas for House of Fraser - £160.00


Jeffrey Campbell - £165.00

No comments:

Post a Comment