Roksanda Ilincic

Heritage is my favourite trend,and has been for as long as I can remember, my Nana Pat is one of my biggest style influences and a lot of the tweed blazers and fur coats I wear are influenced by her. I love it when a designer sends a collection down the runway which encapsulates this trend well, and Roksanda Ilincic, a London based designer, has most definitely done that this LFW, with her AW12 collection combining beautiful colours and luxurious fabrics to crate a stunning collection.
The colour palette was subtle and sophisticated, deep maroons and dark grey tweeds covered the majority of the collection, with flashes of bright turquoise and purple topped off perfectly with canary yellow shoes adorning the feet of every model. With flattering silhouettes including midi pencil skirts, oversized blazers and fur collars, this collection sums up the English heritage trend in a modern and sophisticated way.
Here are some pictures from this impressive collection.




























No comments:

Post a Comment