Cluedo..

I'm not a fashion photographer, but for my college work last year we did a fun topic which included far too many ideas being brought together by a group of people who weren't used to having to work in a group. We were asked to make a magazine, and I was made editor-in-chief. This is what has brought on my love for magazines and made it my ultimate goal to become a fashion journalist.

One of the tasks I had to complete was a photo story, and I chose to do this in with the theme "cluedo". I was naive and imagined the photos being in a 19th century manor, but the lighing in all locations was awful, and I may have a good camera but no flash guns or other equipment. SO i ended up settling for a plain backdrop, with a focus on the outfits and props. Here's what ended up happening...








No comments:

Post a Comment