I love my leg.

Since being a little girl I have had a hatred for my legs that is indescribable. 

Today changed this.

I love my left leg with a rather large love now, my beautiful new tattoo is the best ever!

I designed it a good few months ago, and it's for the most important people in my life, my Mum, my Dad and my little brother James.

The Gladiolus at the top symbolises my Dad. The flowers meanings are strength of character and generosity. I have never met anyone so kind hearted as my Dad, he would do anything for anyone and I know that he will always be there for me. He is also the main person in my life that I can rely on to always be honest and true to himself, he would never do anything he didn't agree with, and I respect him so much for it.

The Primrose symbolises my Mum, the best friend in the world. The meaning of the Primrose is "I cannot live without you". I really couldn't live without my mum, I tell her everything and miss her terribly whenever I'm not with her.

The Roses in the centre of the design represent my Mum and Dad together, as they were the main flowers in my mums wedding bouquet. They are the strongest couple I have ever known, I have seen them argue less times than I can count on one hand which is amazing considering they've been together since my Mum was my age.

And last but by no means least, the Freesias represent my gorgeous little brother James. He's the best little brother I could have ever wished for, and we'll always be there for each other. These flowers symbolise trust and friendship, because i would trust him with anything and he's one of my best friends.

Love them all to pieces, and here's the finished ink!

(Excuse the poor quality, taken with my phone. I will take proper pictures when the healing is over!)


No comments:

Post a Comment