Xmas markets...

Sorry for the lack of posts this week, it's been my first working week since starting university! I have had 17 hours this week, and you can tell i'm not used to being on my feet all day, they are a mess. The first thing I will do with my first pay packet is get a pedicure, and I feel sorry for whoever has to do it. 

Minus the sore feet, I have loved every minute of it. Recieved a customer compliment yesterday, a lovely pregnant lady who i helped with sizes and ran back and forth for, but the feeling you get after they recognise the work you do for them is lovely, especially when your new manager is standing right next to them... perfect! 

Anyhoo after my first shift on thursday I wandered along the christmas markets, as it was the first day of them being open this year. It was packed. The revenue that thing draws in must be amazing. I took a few photos for you (literally, two that came out good), but it was so busy photo oppertunities were scarce. I will go down again some time in the next few weeks and do some interviews will stall holders and take many many more pictures, and hopefully by then i'll have plenty of money to sample the christmas delicacies....




No comments:

Post a Comment