Christmas windows...

One of my faveourite things about christmas is the window displays merchandising teams spend so many hours on making perfect. Some of them (especially Harvey Nichols) are visualy stunning, and if I had the money I'd be straight in there buying ALL of my christmas presents. But even without the money, at least I can sample the stunning displays they put on. Of course, Harvey Nichols always has amazing window displays, however christmas is when all shops really take a pride in their front face, and I took a few photos for you to show you what shops in Manchester are feeling this year..

Quite a lot of the shop windows had a very minimalistic tone, which I quite liked as a change from the usual busy christmas windows. What do you think?












No comments:

Post a Comment