Artvivant

So, I haven't posted in a while. Over the summer I was given the oppetunity to intern at a top Interior designers in London, and became a marketing manager. I was marketing a new textile brand, Artvivant, as the company I was working for was appointed as the UK distibuter.

The textiles are outstanding, made using a quality hand looming technique and designed by Master Korean designer Eun Il Lee. The brochures are now out, contact RJS Interiors for request of a copy and more information. In the mean time, here is a link to the Artvivant website.

http://www.artvivanttextiles.com/

Since my internship finished, I did something I told myself I would never do... started university. I absolutely love it. I feel like in the last six weeks I have learnt more than I have in my whole life... So there will be many more fashion related posts on here from now on - watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment